With its flexible space, loft-like design, and common spaces that facilitate interactions between the tech sector's most innovative people and companies, The Bridge is designed to remove physical barriers to innovation.
The Bridge provides the foundation for the intersection of thinkers and doers.
Take a tour of The Bridge lobby.
Floor plates that adapt to market drivers, project team size and programmatic demands.
Forest City Ratner Companies
Jaros, Baum & Bolles
Exterior Wall Consultant
Renfro Design Group
Building sq. ft.
Leased to Cornell
6,500 sq. ft./200 linear feet
Real Estate Tax Abatement
10 years + 5-year phase out
Min. of Silver
16,500 sq. ft. of rooftop solar panels
Bike parking / repair station
Shower & changing room
Rooftop garden / event space
Additional Shared facilities
- Floor to Floor Heights — 14'-0" fl/fl
- Office Floor Loads — 50 PSF LL
- Floor to Finished Ceiling — 0'-6" Large expanses of column free space. Column spacing varies from 30'-0" – 40'-0" O.C.
- Unit load densities for cooling:
- Power — 3-1/2 watts/usable sq. ft.
- Lighting — 1 watt/usable sq. ft.
- Supplement Condenser Water Cooling Capacity — 1-1/2 watts/usable sq. ft.
- Infrastructure to accommodate tenant's choice of either perimeter fin tube heating or overhead fan power boxes with hot water heating coils
- Systems designed to accommodate high density occupancies varying between 84–96 usable sq. ft./person on the office tenant floors
- High efficiency plumbing fixtures for increased water savings
- Storm water system inclusive of bio swales to remove debris from run off
- Storm drainage system incorporates both primary and secondary overflow drains to prevent ponding and water buildup
- 600 kW emergency generator for life safety and critical building loads
- 6 watts/useable sq. ft. demand for light and power
- Bathtub Foundation Design
- Ground Floor located over 10' above the 100 year flood plane
- Switchgear located on the roof level
- Base Building tel/data and security head-end equipment at grade
- Diverse Points of Entry for Tel/Data